Affiliate Marketing Networks and Platforms at Their Finest (ClickBank Alternatives) Do you want to advertise any new affiliate items that will make you money?
ClickBank is a great network for beginners, but it isn’t the only one. There are numerous affiliate networks available, each with its own set of perks and disadvantages.
You can discover which brands they collaborate with, what kinds of discounts they have available, and how easy it is to join the network.
Before we get started, let’s have a look at some of the resources available. You can check which brands they partner with, what types of discounts they have available, and how easy it is to join the network.
What is an affiliate network, exactly, before we get into where you might find attractive new deals to promote?
How do Affiliate Marketing Networks work?
An affiliate network serves as a link between advertisers and publishers (affiliate marketers) (merchants).
Merchants can enlist affiliate marketers to sell their products, while affiliate marketers can locate promotional possibilities and deals.
You may access hundreds of different affiliate programs, use built-in reporting and analytics, and accept payments from a single dashboard as an affiliate marketer.
It’s a never-ending job to keep your affiliate content fresh and updated with the best products for your audience.
Affiliate networks make this a more manageable and time-consuming task.
According to a Forrester survey, 39% of affiliate marketers use three or more affiliate networks, with 20% using five or more.
So, which affiliate marketing networks are the best?
Note that the top 10 are listed in no particular order…
Top 10 alternative affiliate networks
Rakuten Affiliate Network was founded in 1996 as LinkShare and formerly claimed to be the largest pay-for-performance affiliate network on the Internet.
Although this is no longer the case, Rakuten remains one of the most popular affiliate networks…
…And it includes a few standout features that will help you stand out from the crowd and make your life as an affiliate easier.
Among the 1,000+ retailers on the network are well-known brands like Macy’s and Farfetch.
The majority of the deals are for physical products, and there’s a nice variety of merchants from various niches.
The automatic banner rotation tool is a terrific method to enhance conversions by optimizing your promotional offers.
Rakuten rotates multiple adverts for your affiliate offers when you add a short bit of code to your webpage.
It’s easy to join the Rakuten Affiliate Network because it’s free…
…Once you’ve been allowed into the network, you’ll need to apply to each affiliate program separately.
Pros and Cons of Rakuten Affiliate Network
- Easy-to-use dashboard – Even if you’re a complete beginner, you can easily:
- Become familiar with the control panel by navigating it.
- Examine your data.
- Look for affiliate programs to join.
- Rakuten offers some outstanding instructional materials and Affiliate training tools to assist you in improving your performance and increasing revenue.
- Automatic Ad Rotation – For updating and optimizing your banner advertisements, this is a terrific time-saving option.
- Deep Linking Feature – Increase your conversion rate by choosing which page on the merchant’s website to direct traffic to. Instead of sending referrals to the merchant’s landing page, you can send them directly to the product page.
- Small Number of Merchants – While Rakuten’s 1,000 partners cover a wide range of businesses, it’s still a significantly lower number than some of the other affiliate networks on the list.
- Irregular Payments – Affiliate commissions are given when Rakuten receives payment from the merchant…
- As a result, it’s difficult to say when you’ll get your affiliate profits because the period varies from offer to offer.
2. CJ Affiliate
CJ Affiliate is one of the most well-known affiliate networks, with a positive reputation among affiliates.
CJ Affiliate is used by some of the world’s largest retailers, with affiliate programs for GoPro, Lowe’s, Barnes & Noble, and many more among the 3,000 merchants on the network.
It’s free to join, but each merchant’s affiliate program has its own set of conditions.
CJ Affiliate does a fantastic job of segmenting affiliate programs and making it easy to browse and compare deals, even with such a large number of merchants using the platform.
Adding tracking tags to your website and running multiple ads is a simple process once you’ve been accepted into an affiliate network.
CJ Affiliate’s Pro and Cons
- Large Affiliate Network – With over 3,000 merchants on the network, there’s a huge variety of offers to choose from.
- Regular Payment Schedule – If your account balance is $50 or more at the end of the month, you’ll get a direct deposit payment within 20 days.
- Impressive Reporting – With analysis of the path to purchase and ad placement, the CJ Affiliate dashboard lets you maximize your success.
- Best for Established Affiliates – If you’re a beginner with a new website, you’ll find it difficult to get accepted into most of the network’s affiliate programs. CJ Affiliate currently only offers a contact form for contacting a customer service representative.
- Limited Service Options – CJ Affiliate presently just provides a contact form to get in touch with a customer support representative…
…This can be aggravating if you require immediate assistance with a problem.
ShareASale is another well-known affiliate network that has partnered with a number of well-known merchants.
Over 3,900 retailers offer affiliate programs, including huge names like Weebly, Grammarly, and the NBA Store, as well as hundreds of smaller specialized brands.
After you’ve joined up, you’ll need to apply to each affiliate program separately.
Although the ShareASale dashboard is a little clumsy, it does allow you to apply to affiliate programs, generate affiliate links, and track your performance all in one spot.
There’s also phone support, which is something that few of the affiliate networks on the list provide.
Pros and Cons of ShareASale
- Thousands of Affiliate Programs to Choose From – With so many sellers, you’re sure to find something that your target market will enjoy.
- A Well Established Network – ShareASale is one of the most well-known affiliate networks, with a good reputation among affiliates and exclusive partnerships with leading companies.
- Customized Reporting – You can tailor your reports to exclude irrelevant data and focus on the data you need to improve your performance.
- Our reliable payment schedule – If your balance is $50 or more, payments are made on the 20th of the following month.
- Outdated Dashboard – Everything works and runs as it should, but the ShareASale dashboard could need a refresh.
- Poor Affiliate Communication – When an affiliate program is closed, ShareASale does not always contact affiliates… If you’re a member of the program, your affiliate links will cease working and your profits will diminish.
Market Health is an affiliate network for beginners that focuses on physical products in the health and cosmetics categories.
Among the hundreds of affiliate offers, you’ll find weight reduction pills, skin care cream, sports supplements, premium cosmetics, and much more.
The sign-up process is simple, and once you’ve done so, you’ll be able to immediately access affiliate offers and begin marketing things on your website.
Each affiliate offer has a predetermined compensation rate, with some items paying up to 50% of the selling price. If you are able to make 20 sales per day, your commission rate will be boosted to 60%.
Payments are made twice a month as long as you earn at least $20 in withdrawals.
Market Health Pros and Cons Pros:
- Quick Sign-Up Process – Market Health is one of the most user-friendly affiliate networks. There’s no need for a long clearance process or phone confirmation… Once you’ve signed up, you may explore the deals and advertise things at your leisure.
- High Commission – Market health is one of the top paid affiliate networks, with affiliate offers earning up to 50% commission on physical products.
- Low Payment Threshold – With a minimum payout of $20, this affiliate network is more affordable than many others on the list. Payments are made on a bi-monthly basis.
- Free Affiliate Marketing Without a Website – To join Market Health and start advertising products, you don’t need a website.
- Limited Payment Options – You may accept payments via Skrill, Payoneer, wire transfer, and check, but no PayPal or direct deposit is currently available.
- No Training Materials – Unlike some of the other networks on the list, there are no learning resources to assist affiliates in generating sales.
JVZoo has built a reputation as a reputable affiliate network for digital products and services since its inception in 2011.
Downloadable courses, video editing tools, digital marketing items, membership websites, and more all have affiliate schemes.
JVZoo is totally performance-based, rather than charging merchants a fee for using the network…
…After a sale is completed, merchants pay a portion of their earnings, and affiliates pay a part of their commission.
JVZoo also makes quick payouts, so you don’t have to wait until the end of the month to get paid through PayPal.
If you’re searching for a ClickBank alternative that focuses on digital items and services, JVZoo is a great place to start.
Pros and Cons of JVZoo
- Instant Payout – After the refund time expires, payment is processed immediately via PayPal.
- High Commission – You can locate affiliate programs for digital items and services that pay up to 50% commission, just like ClickBank.
- Hundreds of Niche Offers – You’ll find affiliate offers for products and services in a wide range of areas.
- Some Low-Quality Vendors – There are a lot of low-quality products on the network, so you’ll have to spend some time looking for high-quality offerings.
- JVZoo Promotes Your Products To Your Customers – JVZoo will really send marketing emails to the customers of the products you advocate, which is a little strange. If you’re a vendor, this is bad news, but even if you’re an affiliate, there’s a diluting effect here that prevents JVZoo from being considered seriously as an affiliate marketplace.
- Refund Term – You must wait for the refund period on the merchandise to expire before receiving money.
PeerFly is an affiliate network that works on the basis of a cost-per-action (CPA) model.
You are compensated every time a user commits to a desirable action on the merchant’s website, rather than receiving a commission on the product’s price after a sale.
When someone fills out a form, asks a quote, or signs up for a free trial, this is an example.
The CPA affiliate model offers some significant benefits, but it also has some disadvantages.
When working on a CPA affiliate offer, you should anticipate to see a greater conversion rate because you’re marketing a free resource or trial…
…However, you will be paid far less than if you were to generate a sale of a product or service.
On the internet, there are now over 8,000 options.
PeerFly collaborates with a number of well-known companies, including Fiverr, Target, and CBS, as well as thousands of smaller businesses.
PeerFly can also be picky about who they work with, requiring a lengthy application procedure before being accepted.
Pros and Cons of PeerFly
- Learning Materials for Affiliates – There is a wealth of training material available to assist affiliates in increasing conversions and improving their performance.
- Payment Options – Affiliates have the option to receive payments by PayPal, check, Amazon Gift card, Payoneer, or bank wire. Bitcoin can even be used as a payment if you have a crypto wallet.
- International Affiliates Are Welcome – PeerFly accepts applications from affiliates in every country on the planet.
- Complicated Application Process – They’re picky about who they accept as affiliates and what promotional strategies they allow them to employ to market offers.
- Slow Customer Support – PeerFly is run by a tiny crew, so don’t expect a lightning-fast response to your customer support request.
- Some Low-Quality Vendors – Because there are so many spammy affiliate offers out there, you must be picky about which ones you promote.
Amazon Associates is a user-friendly affiliate network that allows you to advertise any product listed by one of Amazon’s 2 million+ sellers.
On Amazon, you’ll discover everything from fishing poles to flatpack furniture that will appeal to your target market.
You can sign up for an affiliate account in minutes and begin generating affiliate links and marketing products right away.
There are certainly huge benefits to marketing Amazon products, but there are also some considerable disadvantages.
You get a commission on whatever they buy for the next 24 hours if someone clicks on your affiliate link and goes to Amazon…
…This implies you could get paid for things you don’t even promote on your website.
Even if you’re promoting lawnmowers and someone buys an expensive timepiece, you’ll still get a cut of the sale.
On the downside, nearly all of the things sold on Amazon are tangible items, and the compensation rates are substantially smaller than those found on other affiliate networks…
…On some categories, you can earn up to 10% commission, but on others, it might be as low as 1%.
Pros and Cons of Amazon Associates
- Dashboard for Beginners – The dashboard makes it simple to select products to promote, generate affiliate links, and track your progress.
- A Wide Range of Products – With millions of products listed on Amazon right now, you’re sure to discover something relevant to promote.
- Brand Recognition – Amazon is one of the most well-known brands on the planet. Buying from Amazon is a wise decision because of its trustworthiness and reliability.
- A Conversion Machine – Amazon spends millions of dollars each year to improve the conversion rate of its website and checkout process…
…If you can get them to click on your affiliate link and go to Amazon, there’s a strong chance they’ll buy something.
- Low Commission Rates – Because Amazon pays a low commission rate on most products, you’ll need to sell a lot of them to get a decent consistent income.
- Long Payment Cycle – A long paid cycle means you’ll have to wait roughly 60 days to receive payment after making a deal.
eBay’s affiliate network is called eBay Partner Network.
You can earn a commission on any sale you encourage on the eBay marketplace.
At any given moment, eBay has over 1.2 billion listings, so you have a huge selection of things to promote.
While eBay began as an online auction site, it has switched its focus over the last decade, with “buy it now” listings accounting for the majority of its transactions…
…To make your affiliate promotion financially sustainable in the long run, focus on “buy it now” listings or high-priced auction items.
The majority of the postings are for physical goods, although there are some digital options as well.
eBay, like Amazon, has a 24-hour cookie duration, but if someone buys on an auction product during the first 24 hours of visiting your affiliate link, you’ll still get paid.
Pros and Cons of eBay Partner Network
- There are more than a billion listings to promote – Because there are so many products, you’ll always be able to locate something that your audience will enjoy.
- Treasures and Second-Hand Items – There aren’t many affiliate networks that let you market antiques and second-hand collectibles.
- Low Payment Requirement – The $10 payout threshold is readily met and is far lower than the payout thresholds of the majority of the affiliate networks on the list.
- Difficult to Get Accepted – If you want to make it through the approval process, you’ll need to have a well-established website with a lot of traffic.
- Low commissions – Affiliates only receive 1 to 6% of the sales. For you to make substantial profits, you must offer products with high turnover or high costs.
Affiliate Window, which was founded in 2000, is one of the oldest affiliate networks on the list, with a solid reputation among affiliates.
The network presently has over 100,000 affiliate marketers and 16,500 businesses.
Despite the fact that the bulk of Affiliate Window’s merchants are headquartered in Europe, the network has been rapidly expanding its footprint in North America over the last few years.
There are a number of real products from companies like Hyatt, Etsy, and Hewlett-Packard, but there are also a lot of digital options.
The Affiliate Window dashboard is user-friendly, and there are a variety of affiliate tools to help you improve your performance and increase sales.
The focus on European businesses and the $5 registration cost to join the affiliate network are the only drawbacks worth mentioning…
…If you’re accepted, the fee will be applied to your account.
Pros and Cons of Affiliate Window (AWIN)
- A nice variety of merchants – Affiliate Window has a variety of merchants and offers you can promote.
- User-Friendly Dashboard – The Affiliate Window dashboard has one of the most user-friendly interfaces, making it simple to explore affiliate programs, view statistics, and track affiliate profits.
- Affiliate Tools – The affiliate program has an extensive list of tools, including browser plug-ins, deep linking, and real-time reporting.
- Sign-Up Charge – To apply for membership, you must pay a $5 fee up front. This is added to your account balance if you are accepted.
FlexOffers is a rapidly expanding affiliate network with a positive reputation among affiliates for quick payouts and a diverse merchant base.
FlexOffers uses the NET 7 payment mechanism, which allows affiliates to get payment within seven days…
…With the exception of JVZoo, this is much faster than any other affiliate network.
Merchants are classified into 25 categories, with the majority of offerings for physical goods, although there is also a considerable selection of digital goods.
You can join affiliate programs for major corporations and brands such as Marriott Hotels, T Mobile, and Skechers, as well as smaller businesses and brands.
The dashboard is user-friendly and resembles the ClickBank experience in certain ways…
…Without any technical expertise, you can easily filter through offerings and generate links.
Pros and Cons of FlexOffers
- Account Manager – Flexoffers’ dedicated account managers will guide you through this network and boost your affiliate marketing performance.
- Flexible Affiliate Network – FlexOffers accepts new affiliate sites and does not require phone verification.
- Over 12,000 merchants – Choose from over 12,000 merchants to find products and services that resonate with your audience and boost sales.
- Payment Options are Limited – If you’re based outside of the United States, you’ll only be able to collect payments through PayPal.
So what should I choose?
You could promote through one or more of these networks, depending on your specific marketing needs.
Clickbank is one of the greatest networks to use if you’re seeking for digital products. It offers high commission percentages and a large selection of products, many of which are of high quality.
Before giving up if you haven’t discovered what you’re searching for with Clickbank, I’d recommend utilizing the gravity filter to find the ideal niche and items for you. A guide on getting the most out of Clickbank can be found here.
ClickBank is a wonderful place to start if you’re a new affiliate marketer looking for products to promote.
It’s simple to sign up, you can filter things by gravity, and you can join a variety of high-paying affiliate networks.
These networks are a terrific next step in your affiliate journey if you’ve previously seen what ClickBank has to offer and want to extend your range of affiliate products.
Some of the affiliate networks listed above are more difficult to join than others, but they all give you access to millions of products in hundreds of different niches.
Examine what each affiliate network has to offer and select the one that best suits your niche and skill level.
Now it’s your turn.
Look through the affiliate networks for some fantastic things to promote.